- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Software Load-balancing dedicated server
Load balancing dedicated server Hosting are one of the most advanced web server solutions used these days as the requirements of client’s are at inclination and in order to manage the requirements, it is important to setup a specification where every activity on the server is distributed accordingly and load has been managed. There are many of load-balancing. Hardware Setup of load-balancing is much costlier when compared to a software load-balancing setup.
Following are few of the ways of setup :