- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Secure Sockets Layer
SSL Certificates are necessary for those sites where a user is supposed to submit highly private and confidential information. It augments the website’s security and prevents imposters from doing fraud under your website’s name.
These certificates are of different types. Some organizations need SSL certificate for encryption only, while others need to exhibit their integrity and want to build a stable and reliable relationship with customers. So which SSL certificate will be best for your website? Here are the three different types of SSL Certificates which can help you determine the right choice for your website.