- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: PostNuke
If you do not have the special programming knowledge, but you are willing to create an online surveys and questionnaires, then you have the best option to proceed. LimeSurvey is an open source application distributed under the general public license version 2. This application is written in PHP and worked with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS-SQL databases.
According to their official website, the latest and old versions of this application is freely available on Sourceforge so if you want to choose any specific version, you can download it from the mentioned site. However, it is recommended that if you are using older versions of this application, you should upgrade it to the latest version.