- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: plesk 12
Let’s learn to generate a Certificate Signing Request and Install a standard SSL certificate or a Windows server running Plesk.
Generate a Certificate Signing Request in Plesk.
- Sign in to Plesk Panel.
- Go to Websites & Domains tab and select the domain you want to secure.
- Now click on Secure Your Sites.
- Click on Add SSL Certificate
- Move to the next page and enter the Certificate Name for easy recognition of the certificate among the others on the server and provide the required information for the CSR code –