- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: phpmyadmin create view
Today, we will see how to turn designer mode on in phpMyAdmin!
The designer mode in phpMyAdmin allows us to view databases, tables and the various fields that make the form of a diagram. One can also easily view there the relationship between tables. It is a very convenient mode when one is often trying to design, modify or explore the database systems.
For this tutorial, we are going to see how to activate this designer mode in phpMyAdmin (4.1). Just for the information this tutorial has been validated under WAMP.
Activation of Designer Mode
So let’s begin, to activate designer mode we’ll start by going to find a file names as config.inc.php in the phpMyAdmin installation directory.