- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: osTicket
A customer support desk or help desk is the essential part in any corporations who provides the products and services. Most probably organizations offer the customer support through Toll-free phone number, Live Chat, Email and Support ticket system. In addition, help desk support portal play the vital role to troubleshoot customer’s problems related to with products.
Osticket system is a good example of open source help desk support ticket system. If you planned to provide such kind of service to your clients you should consider this system, which seems uniform in quality calculates enquirers through email, phone and web based forms. As it is simple and easy to use multiple user web interface you can manage and organize all your support requests and answers in one place. In addition, you can improve your response time to solve the customer’s queries.