- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: hyper v vlan
Note: this option is available on Windows Server 2012
The service DHCP is ever present in networks of companies to distribute a network configuration to clients’ computers and even servers. Generally, multiple servers are present in order to make sure the availability and stability of the service. These servers manage a lot of things along with synchronization and avoid duplication.
Now just imagine that unknown DHCP server just connects to your network for malicious activity, without knowing its presence you may distribute the bad IP configuration and that will greatly disrupts your network. Especially, the operation of the DHCP protocol, a client negotiates with the first DHCP server that therefore address him simply responds as malicious DHCP server before yours and before you know it.