- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: http error codes
HTTP status and error codes are responses that are given by the website servers. The status codes are informational codes while HTTP error codes show an error.
The purpose of these codes is to communicate the cause of the issue so that it can be resolved. You must have seen most of these codes on the internet while browsing like HTTP 404, HTTP 500 and others.
Every HTTP status and error code has two parts:
- The code (such as HTTP 404)
- The reason phrase (such as Not found)
The phrases are simple phrases that explain the code and are helpful in making sense of the code. For instance, an HTTP 404 error code doesn’t make much sense but HTTP 404 Page Not Found makes sense that the page on the website is not found.