- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Free DNS Management
If you want to learn how to set up your email and domain forwarding, then this article will teach you how to accomplish this.
It’s possible to register a domain with us and not have us host it. This can be done by forwarding the domain to an existing site with an A record. You can also manage this yourself if this is something that you’re capable of doing. If you run into any problems you can always open a support ticket and we can get the issue resolved for you.
To set up Domain Forwarding or manage your DNS it required that change your name severs to the following: