- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: FAQs on Shared Hosting
Q. What is a Web Hosting?
Ans. In simple word we can explain it like this. The storage, complete management, and execution of website on Internet.
Q. We know what is Shared Hosting, but the real question comes in mind who should use it?
Ans : To define specifically, we can say it is useful for all sized small businesses to moderate website that do not require large amount of server resources. With affordability and basic functionality, shared hosting is perfect for personal website or blog. Sometimes for e-shop website as well. Actually shared hosting is a normal system of platforms that used to support environments with low to medium amount of traffic volume. On the other hand those website whose core mission is to capitalize huge market (big commercial and e-commerce sites who requires to driven large database) need to opt VPS or Dedicated Server Hosting for more real time benefits.