- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Domain Forwarding
If you want to learn how to set up your email and domain forwarding, then this article will teach you how to accomplish this.
It’s possible to register a domain with us and not have us host it. This can be done by forwarding the domain to an existing site with an A record. You can also manage this yourself if this is something that you’re capable of doing. If you run into any problems you can always open a support ticket and we can get the issue resolved for you.
To set up Domain Forwarding or manage your DNS it required that change your name severs to the following: