- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Disaster Recovery
The elegance of technology has made our life styles easier than yesterday. It is developing day by day. The best example for its grace is Software. It has eliminated the complexity of different aspects. Everything is happening now in a fraction of seconds! But it has got up with a negative trait as well. If anything goes wrong, sometimes the data which is stored gets formatted instantly. This leads to countless number of problems. Mainly in computers, which are used officially, there exist confidential data which should not be disclosed. If such information gets erased, the company suffers form a lot of problems. To eliminate this burden, Virtual Disaster Recovery has taken birth which allows a back up for the data.
A business disaster occurs when the essential elements of a business are unable to function as normal over a long period of time. Such a disaster can be caused by several things. This includes natural catastrophes, equipment failure or human personnel failure. To deal with a business disaster effectively, you need to have a recovery plan in place.
A good recovery plan has two main facets. First, it aims at preventing such disasters from happening and second it aims at helping you restore everything back to normal after disaster strikes.