- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Dedicated SSL
When your visitors are submitting personal and sensitive information on your website it is necessary to make them use a SSL encrypted connection. A SSL encrypted connection ensures that the sensitive data that is being submitted on a website goes through a secure encrypted route which cannot be read by anyone except the party that you are submitting the information to. If you need help, using a SSL encrypted connection that BodHost offers to our shared hosting customers then please read our article on “forcing your visitors to use the shared ssl”.