- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: cpanel redirects
Whether you want to transfer the benefits of your existing domain or just shift couple of pages you can use redirects to do this easily and also get the benefits in terms of search engine rankings by getting the rankings of the old domain to the new one.
You can use Redirects to make a webpage display another page to the viewer.
What is a Redirect?
Using the Redirect feature you can redirect a specific web page to another web page. The redirected web page would take the user to the intended web page and display the content on that page. This is also useful for making web page with a long URL accessible by redirecting it to a shorter URL which can be easily remembered by the visitors.