- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: cpanel hosting
Cloud and cPanel hosting both are the best but there are differences in their features. So, many times you need to migrate between cloud and cPanel hosting depending upon your business application needs.
The migration process is basically divided into three steps –
- Take the backup of your website files as well as databases.
- Take the backup of your email messages.
- To submit upgrades/downgrades online.
After your new cPanel hosting package has been set up, follow the below steps –
- Creating email accounts.
- Uploading files to the cPanel server.
- Importing of your database file.
Migrating from Cloud Hosting to cPanel Hosting –
Step 1 – Backing up your website files and databases
Firstly, using FTP download your website files. Then export a copy of database using php/MyAdmin.