- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: block an ip address
You might sometimes need to block a specific IP address from accessing your server for several reasons. Follow the simple instructions below which include creating an IPSec Security Policy specifying to block access to specific IP address –
Step 1 – Hover your mouse to Start Menu and click on Run.
Step 2 – Type “secpol.msc” in the run window and click OK.
Step 3 – The Local Security Settings window will open. Click on “IP Security Policies on Local Computer”.
Step 4 – Go to the right window pane, right-click and select “Create IP Security Policy”.