- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Backup Servers
What is a Dedicated Server?
A Dedicated Server is an advanced form of hosting in which the customer rents or buys a server, taking full use and control of it. The dedicated servers allow you to host sites having high-traffic and bigger in size, run complex applications and manage all your resources to suit the needs of your project.
When You Should Hire bodHOST’s Dedicated Server?
- If your transfer volume, space or traffic is high;
- If you need a mail server or a Web server exclusively;
- If your project requires multiple IP addresses;
- If you plan to install the application that requires root access to your dedicated server;
- If you need to install new applications and the same need significant hardware consumption;
- If you want to provide major streaming services;
- If you need to access the operating system as an administrator (root).
Why Choose bodHOST’s Dedicated Servers?
bodHOST’s Dedicated Server Hosting plans are designed is a way so that you can have complete access and control over the server resources, and can manage & adapt to the needs of your project.