- What details one need to provide for SSL certificate?
- Is Scalability A Million Dollar Question for You?
- Introduction to the Eleven Key Components of OpenStack – Part 1
- ownCloud Installation with Linux Distribution
- Installing Docker on CentOS 7 in Four Simple Steps
- Turn the designer mode on in phpMyAdmin
- SQL Database Mirroring –Introduction to Operating Modes
- SQL Server Database Mirroring – A Perfect Solution for Disaster Recovery
- How to Migrate the Database from MS SQL to MySQL?
- Creating multiple instances with OpenVPN
Category Archives: vps hosting
Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V is a monitoring utility for a Hyper-V host and its virtual machines. The objective of this free tool is to provide a task manager that lets you to view the use of resource in real-time, … Continue reading
Note: this option is available on Windows Server 2012 The service DHCP is ever present in networks of companies to distribute a network configuration to clients’ computers and even servers. Generally, multiple servers are present in order to make sure … Continue reading
If you have never managed a server in any shape or form before then a fully managed VPS server from bodHost will offer you with all the features that are necessary to support you and your Windows VPS Hosting and … Continue reading
Users can install phpmyadmin very smoothly with windows VPS hosting. 1. Users can follow the following link to install it : http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/downloads.php 2. Users have to double click on their phpMyAdmin Zip file which is already saved on their desktop … Continue reading
phpMyAdmin iis a software tool written in PHP. It is an open source software to take care of the of the MySQL administration over the World Wide Web. Users can install phpmyadmin very smoothly with Linux VPS hosting or Dedicated … Continue reading
You have to follow the following steps to start, stop, reboot your VPS in power panel A. First you have to log-in to your Virtuzzo power panel(VZPP). B. You can see the following page. C. As you can see at … Continue reading
You have to follow the following steps to find out your vps server’s traffic stats in power panel : A. First you have to log-in to your Virtuzzo power panel(VZPP). B. Click on the “traffic log” option. C. You can … Continue reading
A. First you have to log-in to your Virtuzzo power panel(VZPP). B. Click on the “Status changes” option. Like the above page. C. You can find out the history of Virtual Server status changes with the following page. It also … Continue reading