Q. What are private name servers ?
A. One name server that contain users own domain name – is private name server. Private name servers would be ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com. When user sign up for hosting then they utilize their private Name Server.
Q. How can I find my private name servers IP’s ?
A. Every reseller server have their own domain name server, so user will require to find their welcome email for the name server info.
In case of ns1.yourdomain.com the ip would be the ip listed in user’s welcome email.
For ns2.yourdomain.com the ip would the same except a change the last digit of the ip- which would be digit greater.
As for example : Consider you receive the following ip in the welcome email: 184.108.40.206 your ns2.domain.com name servers ip would be 220.127.116.11
Q. What are the advantages to get own Private Name Servers?
A. Maximum resellers select their own private name server for several causes. Anyreseller hosting user can resell their hosting packages or they can make their own hosting plans with prices and resell to their customers under their own brand name. In that case reseller’s customer would not know that they get web hosting plans from reseller -unless reseller let them realise. The whole server hardware and software background and management will be managed by the main hosting provider. The default name server would seem unprofessional for a web hosting provider run by reseller.
Q. I want to get Private Name Server. What can I do for that?
A. To get a private Name Server- you have to make the name server when you register your domain. Each domain registrar has their own process to make private name server. If you want to register your own name servers, you should look for options like “register DNS” “create DNS” or “add DNS” in your hosting account with your registrar. Through this option you can easily register your private name servers. After you register your private name server with the registrar, you would be able to utilize the ip address(which you get with welcome email) when registering the private nameservers.
What is cPanel reseller hosting?
In a short term cPanel reseller hosting is a Linux based web hosting which utilize cPanel to handle the reseller hosting account. In case of cPanel reseller hosting, user can create unlimited domains under one account.
There are many web hosting provider companies in the market, who provide cPanel reseller hosting. User can get different user name and password for their own account and also control panels with this type of hosting. The individual hosting accounts can be created through the main web hosting manager control panel. Through this master control panel, managing, adding and deleting the reseller domains can be done. Each individual reseller account is also provided with its own control panel, its own unique user name and password. This ease of creating and managing hosting accounts under one account is one of the reasons for the popularity of cPanel. It’s easy to use even for users with little technical knowledge.
Advantages of cPanel reseller hosting :
There are many advantages of cPanel reseller hosting. Those are as follows :
1. Easy to use and good user interface :
cPanel has a very good client-side interface. It is very easy to use because of the icon-based menu on the main page which relate the users to the essential features(offered by control panel).
2. Support various operating system :
cPanel permit various operating system which are used by every web hosting company. Such as, Redhat, Free BSD, CentOS, Fedora, Debian.
3. User friendly :
cPanel is a popular name in the web hosting market, it is accepted by maximum web hosting clients. cPanel provides the client a feel of familiarity. The main thing about cPanel is that it provides peace of mind to client, as they realize that they are taking a stable control panel system.
4. Addons to the control panel :
cPanel has some popular addons. Such as : cPanel PRO and Fantastico. Fantstico is an auto installer program, which permits the client to launch scripts from a library of over 50 within seconds.
cPanel PRO addon provide many addons to the control panel, including a built-in support submission form.
5. Frequent software updates:
cPanel upgrades the software on daily basis or on every other day. This goes to show cPanel Inc’s dedication to offering a quality control panel product. cPanel releases updates to their software quite often. Many times, upgrades are available daily, or on an every other day basis.
Disadvantages of cpanel reseller hosting :
In case of cpanel reseller hosting the interface is not extremely professional and also there is one more issue that, the various layouts for WHM, the reseller control panel, which can create usage hard for the users.
WHM is the administrator control panel for your reseller or VPS account. If you want to create multiple account using WHM, then you can follow the following points :
1. You have to make a ‘package’ : Usually while designing a web hosting package, you should include the basics like how much web space, bandwidth, mailboxes etc you want to assign for each package. You should have a range of different packages so customers can choose the one that suits their requirements the best. You can create a package through WHM> Left Menu> Click on ‘Add Packages’ under ‘Packages’
2. You have to create an accounts from WHM : Go to account functions, then create an Account.
3. log into cPanel: After you create your account you have to log into cPanel for that particular account through http://IP Address:2082 (IP Address = Actual IP address of the server) or http://www.domainname.com:2082.
Plesk Reseller lets you efficiently manage your cPanel Reseller Hosting account including hosting accounts, domains, email accounts, and more. The new version of Plesk enables server automation and offers users with a highly intuitive user interface complete an integrated billing and SiteBuilder software. For those opting Windows as their hosting platform, Plesk is a popular option to easily and efficiently manage their server environment. Its very easy to create and configure a new domain through Plesk.
Here is the step by step process to create domain in Plesk
1. Create successfully login to your Plesk control panel with Username and Password.
2. You can See Parallel Plesk Control which give you various features and option to handle your hosting resources.
3. Click on the Domains.
4. Then you can see Dashboard of Plesk.
5. Click on Create Domain.
6. You have to enter the domain name in the field provided for new domain name. Don’t forget to check DNS and mail options too.
7. Fill up the Hosting setting with FTP UserName and Password.
8. Click Next.
9. Your new domain configured and ready for any type of configuration.
10. Once the new domain is created, you can also create a Frontpage extension for it and set permissions for new users.
If you want to create an email account then you can follow the following steps :
1. At first you have to login to your cPanel with your username and password.
2. Click on Mail.
3. Click on Add/Remove/Manage Accounts. ( You can assign the quota for each account according to your requirements.)
Note : After create your E-mail account, you can directly access your account with the following details.
URL :- http://www.yourwebsite/webmail or http://www.yourwebsite:2095
Login : Email account and Password. ( Enter the complete E-mail address ).