Cloud has become the most auspicious term for businesses. Though there’s a spectacular rise of cloud based applications and services, along with its adoption by enterprises to a great extent, security still remains a significant concern for several organizations. Misconception that the cloud isn’t as secure as it looks when compared with on-premise capabilities is the crux of matter. BT recently did a global study that reports, 76% of large organizations quoted security as their main concern for using cloud-based services. 49% admitted being “very” or “extremely anxious” about the security complications of these services.
- Four Greatest Cloud Security Myths – What’s Your Perception?
- Reasons Why You Should Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Introduction to the Eleven Key Components of OpenStack – Part 2
- WHAT IS STORAGE POOL AND SPACE IN WINDOWS SERVER?
- Understanding How A CDN Works
- Want to Choose An Operating System for Your VPS? Here’s A Guide
- .htaccess File ignored now what?
- Is Your Website Capable of Balancing the Load During High Traffic?
- Comparison between E5-1620 v3 and E5-2620 v3
- How to Create Custom Name Servers for Your Dedicated Server?